TIGENIX, S.A.U., (hereinafter, “TIGENIX”) uses a technology named “cookies” on the website www.sepcell.eu (hereinafter, the «Website«). TIGENIX operates the Website as coordinator of the Consortium SEPCELL integrated by six members (Centre Hospitalier Universitaire de Limoges, Servicio Madrileño de Salud-Fundación para la Investigación Biomédica del Hospital Clínico San Carlos, Academic Medical Center, Cliniques Universitaires Saint-Luc, Catholic University of Leuven, TiGenix, N.V. y TiGenix S.A.U.) for the execution of the SEPCELL project.
This Cookies Policy aims to inform you clearly and accurately about the cookies that we use on our Website.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded on your computer when you visit certain websites. Cookies enable websites, among other things, to store and retrieve information about a user´s or a device´s browsing habits and depending on the information they contain and how it is used, they may be used to identify and recognize the user.
The cookies that TIGENIX uses in the Website are the following:
- Technical cookies (third party): These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services they contain, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make an order to purchase, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcasting video or sound or sharing content via social networks.
- Customization Cookies(third party): Those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, type of browser through which access to the service, the local configuration from which you access the service, etc.
- Analysis Cookies(third party): those that allow us to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. Therefore we analyze the navigation on our WebSite in order to improve the products or services we offer you.
To the extent these cookies are not necessary for the purposes of browsing through the Website, they would only be installed when user has given his consent.
Cookies’ revocation and cancellation
Likewise, the user can activate:
- Private browsing, which allows your browser to stop tracking your browsing history across multiple sites, passwords, cookies or any other information about the sites visited or,
- An untracking utility, by means of which the browser will request websites not to track its preferred browsing habits, for the purposes of preventing delivery of specific content based on the interests of the user.
Information on how to manage your cookies preferences on the main web browsers can be found by clicking on the appropriate link below:
- Internet Explorer 5
- Internet Explorer 6
- Internet Explorer 7
- Internet Explorer 8
- Internet Explorer 9
- Windows Phone
In the event that the user decides to disable all cookies, the quality and speed of the service could diminish, and user may lose access to some of the services or features available on the Website.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about this Cookies Policy, please contact TIGENIX at contact